Visit Worldwide Topsites

Thursday 23 December 2010

The Moon in December 2010


Fotograf: Lupu Victor
Optics: telescope Celestron C8-N,plossl 20mm,barlow 2x
Mount: C5
Video:HD Sony CX105
Filter: no
Date:23.12.2010 time: 21-22
Location: Baia Mare,Romania
Processing: snapshot Splash pro
              Ok.It's just a smapshot that I did after I shot the Moon and I could not resist it see it in the sky and not record it. camera. This time I did something new: I kept the place I filmed in the center of the screen so I can collect more data in a longer lenght of video to have more frames for optimizing and stacking when I work with Registax.More frames to make an astrophotography IS GOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images are © Copyright 2010-2015 Lupu Victor. All rights reserved.Images may not be reproduced, published, or copied in any form without written permission of the author. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights. ASTROFOTOGRAFIA | Lupu Victor Astronomy - Contact - About
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management